Albion Online

Discussion in 'General' started by Prom, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Prom

Prom Diplomat

Greetings MA,

If you like diablo style graphics where EvE online meets SWG, Archeage and DF than this might be it.

- teritorial control
    - crafter's paradise - everything is crafted - with improvable crafting stations
    - full loot pvp in the pvp zones
    - guild wars

Atm it is in Summer alpha and it will probably launch before the end of the year.

It would be nice to meet you in there :)

/cheers

https://albiononline.com

2. Exiled

Exiled High Templar

I thought this was canned?

3. Prom

Prom Diplomat

if you mean canceled than no. not by a long shot... and it is multiplatform including 7inch tablets :)

4. Merketh

Merketh Guild Council Staff Member

Yeah i know Pil played it a bit, but that was ages ago. I've been keeping my eye on the game aswell @Prom :)

5. Prom

Prom Diplomat

Update:
    Beta will come probably by end of Oct or in Nov. It will most likely last for 3 months. We've played quite a lot in last alpha and for us it's clear it will be the next game before Crowfall. We've got about 30 people that already bought the game and we will probably have around 50 for beta. For live it will probably be @100 as usual.
    If you guys are planning to form up in Albion and you would like to be part of our Alliance than let me know so we can have a chat about it. Only 6-8 weeks to go.

Here is a recruitment movie I've made just to tease you more :)

I miss a game to play but what I miss more is you guys :)

/cheers

P.S. Also some changes happened in KDS as well. Molan and Medizor have retired and now Xaint, Brynklad, Augir and Me are running the show. KDS is doomed - what can I say :p

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Merketh

Merketh Guild Council Staff Member

The end is coming!

7. Prom

Prom Diplomat

3-4 weeks left till beta. For the good old DEYS :)

• Winner Winner x 1