Albion Online

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Pilgrim, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Pilgrim

Pilgrim Guild Council Staff Member

Sooo... it has been a while since anything in regards of future games has been announced by Guild council and MA. However with current gaming market there isn't much around that seems to be of interest MMO wise.

As it currently stands there are some games on the horizon that are of possible interest to MA, these are for now Crowfall (Alpha/Moderate beta testing) and Albion Online (Release date 27 juli). With the release of Albion Online so close it might be worth to see if there is any interest from any other MA members in the game.

What is Albion Online?
    Albion Online is a sandbox MMORPG set in an open medieval fantasy world. It has a fully player-driven economy; all equipment items are player-crafted. You can freely combine armor pieces and weapons in our unique classless system – you are what you wear. Explore the world and tackle challenging PvE content. Engage other adventurers in small- or large-scale PvP, and conquer territories. Gather. Craft. Trade. Conquer. Leave your mark in the world.

You can currently buy into the latest beta and try it out or wait till the 27th of July when the game will go B2P. Should you have any interest in the game or willing to start the game at the 27th of July let me know in a reply here. I know some off us have the game already and might start it out and.

Current interest:
    Pilgrim - Founder
    Fest - Founder
    Keldin - Beta
    Merketh -
    Wixi -
    Ryatzu -

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  2. Pilgrim

Pilgrim - Founder package

3. Keldin

Keldin Guild Member

Me myself and I (only 1 account though), veteran founder, beta 2?

4. Prom

Prom Diplomat

me three :)

hey hey MA

5. Pilgrim

soo... you going to join MA then for Albion @Prom ? :D

6. Fest

Fest Guild Member

Fest - Founder

7. Merketh

Merketh Guild Council Staff Member

Founder i think? no real time atm, but ill check back at launch.

8. Pilgrim