dnope - General Recruitment

Discussion in 'General Recruitment' started by dnope, Jul 19, 2017.

1. dnope

dnope New Member

Name:
    Justino
    Macau
    Interests:
    video games, animation and sports in general
    Student, F6 starting from September
    Character Name:
    DNO
    What time and days are you usually available to play:
    Any time really... 5PM-12PM GMT+8 during school days
    Do you have Discord, a working microphone and the ability to use it:
    Yes
    If you cannot use Discord to speak at certain times please indicate those times here:
    I'm much more comfortable with typing so I tend to neglect my mic at times.
    Do you use IRC:
    Yes
    What type of internet connection do you have? Is it reliable:
    Although I live in China's region, I have a pretty solid connection here. I have fibre installed and I run on cable connection. Ping might be a little high but I can endure.
    Why are you interested in joining Mystical Awakening:
    I love playing MMOs and RPGs however my friends do not share the same passion as me so it's quite difficult for me to enjoy myself. To be frank, I'm just looking for a place filled with people who share the same passion as I do. I noticed how most of the games featured here are games that I have played or is planning to play, this might be the right place for me.
    Have you read (and agree with) our Guild Charter:
    Yes
    Previous MMO Experience:
    Been jumping in between different MMOs, some of them call themselves MMO but they're probably not. As far as I can remember: WoW, GW2, ESO, SA:MP, BDO, Landmark, Arma, Latale, Maple story, Divina, DC Universe, Tera, old school runescape, neverwinter, foxhole, elsword, bns, rift, defiance, SWTOR, AQworlds, Dofus & Wakfu, Vindictus, TOS...rust, briefly ark
    What do you consider your best MMO achievements to date:
    Don't really have any achievements, I play a lot of games, pretty sure there are more mmos I laid hands on. It could be that I am really good at power leveling in games.
    What skills, knowledge or other contributions can you bring to Mystical Awakening:
    I am a jack of all trades, can fill any roles or perform anything, pretty flexible but I can never be the best at something. I'm very loyal and try to be helpful as much as I can. I'm a pretty chill person, you may be led to believe I'm the opposite but I tend to be more talkative in chats like a persona, a form of escapism.
    List your previous guild(s) (from any MMO):
    I go solo most of the time, only partying up or joining guilds when necessary. 15th meu's cadet program
    Reason for leaving your previous guild:
    15th meu is a realism unit for Arma, its cadet program is for people under the age of 18 to receive training and participate in events until they are deemed worthy of membership. Because of where I live I couldn't always attend training and events so I decided to leave so others can take my spot instead.
    Any existing Mystical Awakening member that can vouch for you:
    N/A
    Describe your tolerance to constructive criticism:
    I am all for constructive criticism. I strive to learn from my mistakes and do better next time, it's practically the thing that keeps me playing video games at a competitive level.
    What is your view on alt characters:
    Different characters allow me to play different roles both IC and OOC. IC-wise I can play different characters. OOC-wise I can fill different roles in a say a party. I also like to use alt characters to try things that my previous character couldn't or failed to do.
    What, based on your MMO experience to date, is the reason you would most likely state for leaving the game:
    When the community of a game crumbles. Sometimes it could be that the developers not listening to its fanbase, other times it could be that the game is simply bad.
    Anything else you would like to share/add with us:
    I like playing u/b decks in MTG... it says a lot about my personality and playstyle .-.

2. Pilgrim

Pilgrim Guild Council Staff Member

hi @dnope what game are you applying for?